打印

Are you feeling more and more lonely after graduation

Are you feeling more and more lonely after graduation

版主留言
风→(2011-10-4 20:24): see, so many people in our forum would like be your friend
During the National's Holidays,I chose to stay at home, since too many people outside.

But it makes me feel more lonely, do you guys or girls feel that people are getting more and more lonely.

After work, people go back to their own apartment, surfing internet, making phone call, stay beside the computer, however we're losing connection to others and the society.

I wanna change, to make more friends, but I found people tend to keep distance from each other.

Sigh~
本帖最近评分记录
  • 风→ 金币 +5 brother 2011-10-4 21:21

maybe i could be your friend .so ,are you a boy or a girl?where are you from?
my English is poor.so if you wanna talk to me ,you 'd best speak Chinese!

It's correct as your saying, It's the long distance from other people to ourself, how we can do? how we can be not so lonely? If possible, i can be your friend.

Same situation here... what you say is true. This kind of life kinda boring, but we got no choice.
This is 21century, modern lifestyle? :D
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it , just believe tomorrow will be better.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 风→ 金币 +2 ^_^ 2011-10-4 21:25

more lonely afterwards.

because after that, your frds are just healding to everywhere

I am feeling lonely too, people nowadays are always busy making money and have no time to communicate with each other. My friends in college work in different cities now. So there is not much time we can get together.
本帖最近评分记录

Maybe it is true for some people because it is not that easy to make friends in the "REAL" world.  Either you can go back to school to take some class, hang out with your coworkers, or get some activity outside of your job.
本帖最近评分记录

I miss the good periods that had passed. I even went back to my campus sometimes.Buildings are still there and almost same but people have changed.Hope can come back to student time...

well, it's all same here.. right after graduation, everyone goes their own way.

and not many chance to socialize with new people..

it can be sucks..

I found myself missing when I was studying.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 18:11