打印

[综艺写真] [意大利/三級]欲望修道院Images in a Convent [AVI/700 MB]

[意大利/三級]欲望修道院Images in a Convent [AVI/700 MB]

Images in a Convent (1979)
by urfriend on Jan.19, 2012, under Classic Erotica Movies

Directed by: Joe D’Amato

Actors: Paola Senatore, Marina Hedman and Paola Maiolini

Language:  Italian  |  Subtitles: English

Also known as:   Amartoles kalogries, Eikones apo ena monastiri, Imagen de un convento, Les amours interdites d’une religieuse

Description:  Maria (Lina Romay) is sentenced to life in prison for the murder of her sexually abusive father (Jess Franco). Upon her arrival at the prison, she meets the cold-blooded, sadistic wardress (Monica Swinn) and the spineless and equally sadistic Dr. Costa (Paul Müller). Together the two systematically torture and abuse the inmates, including Maria, who organizes a plan to rebel and escape. This ‘plot’ serves as an excuse for Franco to depict countless scenes of laughable violence and sordid sex, including lesbian trysts, rape, and female masturbation, with the director’s wild zoom lens performing close-up gynaecological examinations whenever possible.

Review:  The Sleaziest Of The Nunsploit Joints That I’ve Seen So Far.

Yes friends, D’Amato does it again with another sleaze film that is sure to burrow it’s way into all TRUE trash lovers hearts…IMAGES IN A CONVENT is that rare kinda film that D’Amato is sooooo good at. A good mix of atmosphere and filth that works well on both levels. I found the story a little convoluted, but here goes:

A girl is brought into a convent against her will to keep her Uncle from abducting her. Around the same time a wounded male traveler is allowed to stay in the convent to recuperate from his wounds. He tries to bone everyone in sight. There’s a Pan-like statue that means something – maybe it’s the Devil, maybe it’s not. The nuns all touch each other inappropriately. A head nun is sent to fetch a Father to expel the Devil and is raped along the way. The Father comes to the convent anyway because he “felt” that he was needed and all the nuns try to screw him…The End.

Honestly, I couldn’t really make heads or tails of the storyline, but there is enough tits, ass, and 70′s puss-fros to not really care what the hell is going on plot-wise. The dual assault on the traveling nun is suitably sleazy as she’s subjected to some graphic forced fellatio. The nuns all going’ buck at the end is cool as one of ‘em is ravaged with a wooden dildo. I don’t know if this film had any real “point” – but it sure delivered some “goods”. Not as “well-done” as some of the other nunsploit films, and doesn’t quite beat out my favorite, SCHOOL OF THE HOLY BEAST…but it comes close if for nothing else than pure sleaziness. I love you Joe D’Amato…8/10

Preview------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

种子都测试过没有问题!右键另存为下不了的话就直接点击种子,注意不要迅雷下种子,用浏览器下!
引用:
[ps:现在论坛招收查水员!有兴趣加入论坛管理队伍的。短信找我报名!名额有限,有意速度申请!]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
引用:
---由资源小组提供(本资源组努力为大家提供非AV性质的18限电影、电视剧、综艺节目)
看厌了只做没故事的A,想看点故事的有兴趣的朋友可以相互交流
会员们也可以在每周的预告求片贴(置顶那里)跟帖求你想要的电影,只要能找到的都可以为你分享
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 本帖最后由 lzj3223 于 2012-8-12 16:35 编辑 ]

附件

[检查重复] [kat.ph]images.in.a.convent.torrent (14.4 KB)BT资源

2012-8-12 16:23, 下载次数: 1004

回复 1楼 的帖子

修女也疯狂,谢谢分享
本帖最近评分记录
  • boboccb 金币 -3 字数不足,扣3金币。 2012-8-12 17:34

图片不知道为什么打不开。看名字很是吸引人。

回复 1楼 的帖子

看名字很是吸引人 谢谢分享
本帖最近评分记录